My Robot Store

My Robot Store
This is my robot store! Click on picture above for more information

Friday, January 9, 2015

Creating a Recovery Drive for the WinBook 8" TW801 Tablet

The key is to use a flash memory stick that is greater than 8GB and a powered USB hub.

The OS for the tablet is Windows 8.1.


When plugging in the both a 8GB and 16GB USB memory stick, I got the same error below.








Thinking that it was a limited power issue with the tablet. I plugged in a powered USB hub.








The 8GB stick still got the same error message as above.




But the 16GB stick did not get the error and let me continue with the process.


Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


8GB error


Step 5 with 16GB stick


Step 6 warning message


Step 7 



Step 8 recovery drive is created!!!


Done






2 comments:

  1. Hello.... Nice share...
    I have problemwit my winbook...
    can you help me to send me the image of the recovery USB DISK ?
    please upload it and send me the download address to arinto.nugroho@gmail.com
    if you need a FTP server to upload it, please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate if you can share the recovery disk

    ReplyDelete